Tall Stainless Steel with Swivel Elbow
- Built-in user controlled volume “LOUD” button for ADA mandated volume control (must be user-controlled volume amplification AND volume must be reset to normal with on-hook to meet ADA requirements).
- 180 Degree rotating swivel elbow with at least 1,000# pull strength.
- Allows for handsets with extremely short cords to be hung from either end.
- Heavy duty 14 gauge brushed stainless steel provides rugged vandal resistant telephone housing designed for inmate use.
- Confidencer technology, built into every dial, filters out background noise at the user’s location, allowing better sound to the called party.
- All-in-one electronic dial features modular incoming line and handset connections for quick maintenance. Carbon (HS) and DuraClear (DURA) Handsets have separate 4-pin connections.
- Heavy chrome metal keypad bezel, buttons, and hook-switch lever withstand abuse and vandalism.
- Armored handset cord is equipped with a steel lanyard (1000# pull strength) and secured with a 14 gauge retainer bracket for maximum vandal resistance.
- Handset has sealed transmitter and receiver caps, suitable for heavy use and abuse locations.
- Pin-in-head security screws minimizing tampering.
- Hearing aid compatible and FCC registered
- US: 1DATE05BTC-254, IC: 3267A-ITC254
- Handset length and style of your choice, choose carbon or DuraClear®
- Standard 178A Backboard for mounting
- Conduit Backboard with 4 entry positions
- Standard Flush Mount Pedestal
- Adjustable Pedestal
- 4 Wheel Rollcart