Half Size Stainless Steel
- Offers full sized service in half the space.
- Mounting holes in the back-plate are placed to enable the unit to be mounted to a 4X4 Gang Box.
- Can be used as a visitation phone in facilities that require a pin number or password to be entered before connection to the outside party can be made.
- Built-in user controlled volume “LOUD” button for ADA mandated volume control (user must have control of volume amplification AND volume must reset to normal with hang up to meet ADA requirements).
- Heavy duty 14 gauge brushed stainless steel provides rugged vandal resistant telephone housing designed for inmate use.
- Confidencer technology, built into every dial, filters out background noise at the user’s location, allowing better sound to the called party.
- All-in-one electronic dial features modular incoming line and handset connections for quick maintenance. Carbon (HS) and DuraClear (DURA) Handsets have separate 4-pin connections.
- Heavy chrome metal keypad bezel, buttons, and hook-switch lever withstand abuse and vandalism
- Armored handset cord is equipped with a steel lanyard (1000# pull strength) and secured with a 14 gauge retainer bracket for maximum vandal resistance.
- Handset has sealed transmitter and receiver caps, suitable for heavy use and abuse locations
- Pin-in-head security screws minimize tampering
- Hearing aid compatible and FCC registered
- US: 1DATE05BITC-254, IC: 3267A-ITC254
- 1/2″ conduit access on bottom of phone comes with a stainless steel plug when not in use.