- Applications: Drunk Tanks, Holding Cells, Inmate Facilities / Prisons, Police Departments, or any location where a prison official, jail administrator, or police chief prioritizes safety issues above ADA compliance
- Cord free design with Loud speaker. Loud speaker circuit requires external power.
- Built-in user controlled volume “LOUD” button for ADA mandated volume control (user must have control of volume amplification AND volume must reset to normal with hang up to meet ADA requirements).
- Heavy duty 14 gauge brushed stainless steel provides rugged vandal resistant telephone housing designed for inmate use while maintaining a clean professional look.
- Vandal-proof ON/OFF switch
- Built-in instruction card window space
- Confidencer technology, built into every dial, filters out background noise at the user’s location, allowing better sound to the called party.
- All-in-one electronic dial features modular incoming line.
- Heavy chrome metal keypad bezel and buttons withstand abuse and vandalism
- Pin-in-head security screws minimize tampering.
- FCC registered US: 1DATE05BITC-254, IC: 3267A-ITC254
- Momentary Switch
- VMP-1 Visitation Power Module