Mini Stainless Steel with key lock
- Built-in user controlled volume “LOUD” button for ADA mandated volume control (user must have control of volume amplification AND volume must reset to normal with hang up to meet ADA requirements)
- Heavy duty 14 gauge brushed stainless steel provides rugged vandal resistant telephone housing designed for inmate use.
- Confidencer technology, built into every dial, filters out background noise at the user’s location, allowing better sound to the called party.
- All-in-one electronic dial features modular incoming line and handset connections for quick maintenance. Carbon (HS) and DuraClear® (DURA) Handsets have separate 4-pin connections.
- Heavy chrome metal keypad bezel, buttons, and hook-switch lever withstand abuse and vandalism.
- Armored handset cord is equipped with a steel lanyard (1000# pull strength) and secured with a 14 gauge retainer bracket for maximum vandal resistance
- Handset has sealed transmitter and receiver caps, suitable for heavy use and abuse locations
- Hearing aid compatible and FCC registered US: 1DATE05BITC-254, IC: 3267A-ITC254
- Handset length and style of your choice, choose carbon or DuraClear®
- Standard 178A Backboard for mounting
- Adapter Plate for mounting Mini Phones to 178A Backboards and pedestals
- Conduit Backboard with two (2) or (4) entry positions
- Standard Flush Mount Pedestal
- Adjustable Pedestal 4 Wheel Roll-cart
- High Security Locks are protected by hardened steel anti-drill pins at critical points. Double locking principle renders the lock virtually pick proof. Recognized by experts throughout the world as the standard for high security. Key can not be duplicated by a lock smith.