VPM-1 Visitation Power Module
VPM-1 Installation Instructions
- Mount VPM-1 with reasonable access to AC outlet.
- Connect wires to VPM as shown in drawing.
- One tip & ring terminal connection can support two or three Wintel visitation kits
- Visitation kits can be the handset version, network (Rev. 2.3) w/o keypad version and keypad version.
- Power Supply can power complete Wintel Telephones (equipped with Rev. 2.3 Board).
- Repeat Step 2 for each Visitation Set to be installed.
- Apply power with included wall transformer.
- Attach “Tip” to White Wire of both handsets in the set.
- Attach “Ring” to Black Wire of both handsets in the set.
- Repeat Steps 1-2 for remaining Visitation Sets.
- Handset Sets: 28mA (14mA/Handset)
- Handset Sets: 33mA (11mA/Handset)
- Power Supply: 9VDC, 650mA minimum recommended
One power supply can support 14 separate visitation location sets (a set includes both the inmate side and the visitor side) No batteries needed.